Syncing Orders From Bol.com
This function, when you activate it, will sync the open orders from Bol.com into WooCommerce. It will also create/update customers as orders is created.
- Active: You can activate this functionality by clicking the checkbox.
- Incoming Orders is Paid: Define if the order is paid. It will set the status to processing and reduce stock items. (Not it will overwrite the status dropdown)
- Incoming Order Status: What the status must be on WooCommerce when synced.
On the dashboard the following info displays
- Summary: Count of all the orders in error and synced, on the error line you can retry some of the orders or remove them from the reports.
- Orders Synced Per Day: A Graph of synced orders that is grouped by day.
The reports has some additional info and functions as below.
- Bol Order Number: The number of the order on Bol.com
- Status: This can be either Error/Success
- Description: This is why the order failed
- Bol Data: The data shop-2-api received from Bol.com
- Do Not Sync: Remove the row from the reports
- Retry Sync: If the error was fixed, it will retry the order.